Thursday, November 3, 2011

Yuma Star

Libby sang so beautifully last night.


She thought she did horribly and she thought the only reason people clapped was out of sympathy.


bull.
She made me cry, and it wasn't even a sad song.
I hope I can go to Libby's party on Saturday. I have a 4-H Rabbit meeting from 430 to 6ish, and her party starts at 4. If it's a sleepover, I will be fine, but if not it will just be awkward. I am so exhausted right now. I pigged out yesterday/last night.
I'm not allowing myself any food today. 24 hour fast.
I feel so hugely disgusting. I want to go for a run.


I just want to sleep for a thousand years.

"Ain't seen or heard from you
I been missin' you crazy
How do you, how do you sleep?

Found the letter you wrote me
It still smells just like you
Man, those sweet memories
How do you, how do you sleep?
How do you sleep?"
-How Do You Sleep, Jesse McCartney

No comments:

Post a Comment