Monday, November 21, 2011

Depressing.

I gained so much this weekend...
Fuck.
I can’t be around my family without hardcore bingeing. So I’m going to starve HARDCORE.
My brother gets into town tomorrow to be with our family for Thanksgiving. Man I fucking hate thanksgiving. I love my brother though. I miss him so much. He’s like my best friend, and I know who I am when I’m with him. He is the best rehab ever… I love him.
I don’t know why my ribs still hurt; the doctor says they’re completely healed.
I’m hungry
I’m tired
I’m cold
I’m never good enough for you.

I’m in history now. I don’t know why we even take this class. Its such a waste of time. I just want to sleep. I got like 16 or 17 minutes, during a video last period. I can’t understand why I keep living this way. I don’t know why I can’t love myself. I don’t understand what went wrong to make me this way. I don’t know why I’m so depressed. I don’t know why I can’t ask for help.

“I’d rather feel pain than nothing at all.”
-Pain, Three Days Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment