Monday, November 28, 2011

Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade

I wrote this on Thanksgiving.
The family tradition of watching it turn to hell when I try to do something blog-related about it.


So If you don't know about NeverShoutNever let me give you the low down. They are from Joplin, Missouri, where a year or so ago a tornado wiped out the majority of the town. The local high school, Carmel High School, (which the lead singer Christofer Drew briefly attended) had a very good band. They were able to raise enough money to attend the Parade. I think Christofer would be proud :)


I was Happy to see Cobra Starship on one of the floats, but it cracked me up to see it because they aren't normally that Family- Oriented.


Neither is my family.
Just fucking kill me. forget I tried to post today.
Forget it.
I hate my life.
I cant do ANYTHING without getting criticized. I was expecting my brother to be on my side like he usually is, but he’s not. FUCK IT.
Im going to the desert now, after I cut.


“Why should I care?”
-          Losing My Grip, Avril Lavigne

No comments:

Post a Comment