Monday, November 14, 2011

I hate School.

The title says it all. School is evil. it must be stopped.

My stomach is growling hardcore right now. It and my brain are plotting against me, reminding me that i have a sandwich in my backpack, telling me i deserve it when i KNOW i don't. I hate myself today. I have cuts on my ribs and a hurt arm and a sore back and my neck is getting really bad and... :( i hurt all over.

I just want to see Libby.
My leg is asleep.

My schoolwork. Ugh. I am so ridiculously behind right now. I feel like I'm in one of those video games where the plates are falling and you try to catch them before they shatter, as soon as i run over here and have this side under control, the plates on the other side are shattering. As soon as i focus my attentions on one area, the rest of the areas all go to shit.
*sigh
I know this guy. He is sitting behind me right now. He used to be a good friend of mine. Now he is a total dick and calls me fat (which i am) and tells me all this shit and i can't fucking take it anymore.

So I made a promise that I would never use any substances again. Oops. I smoked weed this morning.

God hates me.

"I ain’t happy
But I'm feelin' glad
I've got sunshine
in a bag."
- Clint Eastwood, Gorillaz

No comments:

Post a Comment