Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Libby!

Happy Birthday Libby!

I love you so much baby I am really trying to go to lunch at your school today, have Kenzie show you the Voicemail on her Phone from me.

My dad is really mad at me, so I doubt I can go, but maybe I can still go to Yuma Star tonight? I hope so. I love you so much.

I have a test on a book I haven’t read in my next class period. I thought it was tomorrow. I’m going to fail…

I wish the guy who runs the school internet would do his fucking job. The internet is slower than ever today, on the day when I need it the most. All of the freshman at my school are gone today, on a retreat. That should make the internet faster, because less people are using it, but NOOOOOOOOO.

I also have a history test today. I hate my life sometimes when I’m not with Libby. When stuff sucks I just think about Halloween, and I smile J

Babe you’re so important to me, I’m working so hard to get to see you before this weekend, I don’t even know if I can see you this weekend…

I’m not letting myself think about that, because I don’t want to cry. My eyes hurt from crying last night.

I think I’m really dehydrated. Last night I woke up and was so extremely thirsty that I went downstairs and chugged a huge cup of water. I refilled it and added (8) ice cubes, but I passed back out before I could drink any more of it. Right now I am so thirsty, all I’ve had since taco bell Monday night is black coffee and 3 monsters. I had 2 monsters yesterday and one this morning.

I’m so tired of being so emotional all the time. I get too attached to things, and I just annoy people with my mood swings. Ah, the joys of being bipolar.

“You make me happy

Whether you know it or not

We should be happy

That’s what I’ve said from the start

I am so happy

Knowing you are the one that I want for the rest of my days

For the rest of my days

You’re all of my days

I’m happy knowing you are mine

The grass is greener on the other side

The more I think the more I wish

That we could lay here for hours and just

Reminisce

Uh ooh ooh.”

-Happy, NeverShoutNever

No comments:

Post a Comment