Friday, November 18, 2011

Fight the Power

So free dress day at school today.
Most people take this to look thier very best, seeing as NOone looks good in these uniforms.
Im wearing pajamas, and my hair is wet.
I didn't go as far as not wearing makeup, quite the contrary. I've got racoon eyes from all the eyeliner.

My grandma wants to take me out for lunch today. fuck. my. life.
The last thing my fatass needs is food.

So I dyed my hair. It was like a really wierd yellow-blonde, with about 2 inches of roots grown out. Now it is brown with lighter streaks in it, and some reddishness, and it's lovely.

So saturday is a big day. 3 months. thats half of half of a year. 1/4 of a year. BIG. FUCKING. DEAL. but what did I do? I got in trouble, so I'm leaving on Saturday for Phoenix, and won't return until late Sunday afternoon.

I hate myself. I want to die. I haven't seen Libby in so long..... if i have to wait until the weekend after this...
I've been cutting again. and i found another thing... see, there's these pills, lovely little blue things, that we used when i was in the hospital. thyroid pills. they make your heart go faster, and your metabolism go up and stuff. i started taking them... im losing weight super fast. :)

Libby, the next time you see me, I'll be 98 pounds. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment