Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Monday, the 28th

I’m lost for words, a first for me.
Since I had a half day on Wednesday, I think I went and did something. Maybe my dad and I had lunch somewhere. I don’t remember. (Later added: my brother picked me up from school, and took me to my grandma’s. my dad met us there, and my cousin and her soon-to-be husband were there, and we ate Chile Pepper) Then on Thursday as I previously stated, I watched the Parade, then went to the desert. Picacho, to be exact. We ate mounds of food, and as you can see on my little weights chart on the right, I gained 4 pounds.
Ill lose it again I swear Libby.
I know that you don’t want me to lose weight, but trust me; I’ll be so beautiful when I do. I’ll be a pretty little ballerina, lighter than air, perfect. I love you, and only want to make myself perfect for you.
I want you to see my bones, shining and pure and beautiful.


Any who. I spent the night in the dunes with Kristin. Friday we rode around, and tried to make plans to sleep over at Libby’s house that night. We failed, because we were too tired anyway. I showered and went to bed around 11:30 pm. Saturday,

No comments:

Post a Comment