Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pain

You don’t know pain. You don’t know shit.
My rib has been broken since Tuesday. My mom doesn’t believe me. I don’t believe I can take this anymore.
I don’t sleep.
I eat even less than usual.
I can’t sing.
I hate my mom for putting me through this.
I’m shutting down. I can’t take this. I want to fucking die. DEAR GOD PLEASE TAKE IT AWAY. Take it away Jesus please take me to heaven. Send me to hell. Anything is better than this. I can’t walk around like this anymore. Jesus I’m begging you. I would be bawling my eyes out right now if crying didn’t hurt so fucking bad. Kill me.
Dear Jesus, only you can take away my pain. Please. I know I don’t deserve much, but no human deserves this. Please.
Are you punishing me for drinking? Or cussing or being fat? I’m so sorry Lord. Please, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE. Fix this. I can’t do this on my own. I need you please help. Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment