Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hangover

I wrote this Monday in the late morning/early afternoon.

The morning after is never fun. After I ended the post I went upstairs and puked a lot. Partially self initiated, but definitely helped out by the fact that I had the equivalent of 1 can of tequila. This particular tequila was illegal, from Mexico. It’s illegal because it’s around 85% alcohol.
Well my mom came in and saw me puking and took (sort of) pity on me. she brought me a pillow and a cup of water. I kept begging them not to leave me through mouthfuls of vomit. I got it in my hair…
She left me and I fell asleep on the bathroom floor.
I woke up at 3 am and went into my bed.
I didn’t wake up again until 11:30. It’s now 12:50 and I’m staying home from school.
Thank God for that. I wouldn’t make it through school today.

I feel bad for drinking. Here I am, supposedly a Christian, and I’m getting drunk to the point of puking.
Last night I recorded (just sound) of me reading what I typed last night. Holy shit was I gone. But I’m not gonna let myself edit the post at all, for sake of letting myself be real once in awhile. Maybe if I drink again tomorrow night I can get out of more school. I hope so. I can’t wait till I can call Kristin. Maybe I can catch her while she and Libby are still at school and talk to them both. I hope so.

My intake so far today:
Soup: 20 cals
1 danactive: 15 cals
2 vitamin chews: 40 cals
Total: 75

Let’s see if I can get by with only that for the rest of the day.
Ttyl gotta finish the paper I obviously didn’t finish last night.
1:21 pm

Large sprite: 80 cals
Total: 155

No comments:

Post a Comment