Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Happiness

Last night I had behind the wheel driving with Mr. Anderson. I almost fell asleep, because he wanted to practice freeway driving, which is the most sleep inducing thing ever, on TOP of my extreme exhaustion. When I got home, I immediately went to sleep at 6:30 and didn’t wake up until 7am this morning. I feel so rested.
Plus, since I was asleep, I didn’t eat dinner last night, which means other than the 3 grapes from this morning, I haven’t eaten since Sunday night J
I’m so proud of myself.
My stomach keeps making noises and I don’t know how to shut it up. I finally understand that “fasting high” that so many ED girls talk about. This is amazing. So much better than weed or sugar or anything. For lunch I allowed myself to have a fruit punch, because I would need some sustenance. Maybe if I go to sleep early again tonight, I can avoid dinner a SECOND time.
Ive never been proud of myself (other than singing and acting), so this feels really good.
If only libby were here.


By the way, even though it seems that I am preaching the wonders of anorexia, but really, don’t start. Ever. Its an unhealthy mindset of self hatred. I don’t recommend it.

1 comment:

  1. You don't know how you met me
    You don't know why, you cant turn around and say good-bye
    All you know is when im with you I make you free
    And swim through your veins like a fish in the sea
    I'm singing....

    Follow me
    Everything is alright
    I'll be the one to tuck you in at night
    And if you want to leave
    I can guarantee
    You won't find nobody else like me
    ^-^ omgguesswhatiloveyou x"P

    ReplyDelete