Friday, October 28, 2011

HAIR

Lame-ass title, right?

I think I really need to change my hair. #1, my roots are grown out SO far, it looks trashy. #2, I’ve had the same haircut since 7th grade. #3, I’m getting bored of plain blonde. I’ve got an idea though, but it will take some work.

Libby for some reason my computer won’t let me comment on any blogs, not even my own, so I just want to let you know, I care, I wish you could call me so I can help you with the song thing. You probably sound fine and are just stressing. I read your blog, wish you would post more often and email me. I love you to itty bitty teeny tiny little fuckable pieces. I’m glad your mom doesn’t hate me. My mom will say yes as long as I get my shit together. Were singing Just a Kiss in choir and I can’t help thinking of you.
My voice is almost completely gone. L
I’ll keep singing just for you, even if it sounds horrible, and you’re begging me to stop.

“Lyin’ here with you so close to me
It’s hard to fight these feelin’s when it feels so hard to breathe
I’m caught up in this moment
I’m caught up in your smile”

Now were singing Lucky by Colbie Callait and Jason Mraz

“Lucky I’m in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be comin’ home again
Lucky were in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be comin home someday
Though the breezes
Through the trees
Move so pretty
You’re all I see
As the world keeps
Spinnin’ round
You hold me right here right now”

Man I miss the hell out of you. Come here. I had this dream last night that I had a twin sister that no one except me knew about and she was like hardcore making out with Kristin’s brother, and Katie (Waterford) saw and thought it was me and went to tell you and you thought I was cheating and I woke up with my pillow soaking wet with tears, and freezing cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment