Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I Blog Alot

Talked to my parents about how I’m not learning anything at my piece of shit expensive ass school, and they actually (tried) to listen. Possible school switch in the future? I certainly hope so. Maybe I can go to Cibola, so I can work this whole Goddamn thing out with Libby. I fucking hate how things are between us.
Ate dinner and purged, I feel cleaner inside. At least I have the scale to look forward to tonight. And a new shiny razor! I’ll carve Libby and little hearts, just like last time, right over top of the last one, to deepen it. And I can sit and read and play gameboy (yeah, that gameboy. Not even gameboy color) and waste away the night hours. Maybe if I’m lucky, I can get a minute or two of sleep between nightmares. Whee.
Anyone willing to mail me some weed?

The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
but I have promises to keep,
and miles to go before I sleep,
and miles to go before I sleep.
- Robert Frost

No comments:

Post a Comment