Monday, September 26, 2011

Death

This post was supposed to update you, and let you know what went down all last week and this weekend.

Change of plans.

This might be the most triggering shit you'll ever read.

I want to fucking die. I want to cut until I see bone, and cut that open. I want to starve and starve and starve and starve until all my fucking hair falls out and everysinglefuckingbone shows and I cant walk and I cant breathe and I die.

I am a horrible human being. Rotten. I want to crawl into a cupboard and lock myself in with a bottle of Vodka and drink till I choke on my own vomit and die.

I hurt her. i hurt her i hurt her i hurt her i hurt her i hurt her i hurt her i hurt her i hurt her i hurt her i hurt her i hurt her i hurt her i hurt her i hurt her i hurt her i hurt her i hurt her i hurt her i hurt her i hurt her i hurt her i hurt her i hurt her i hurt her i hurt her i hurt her i hurt her i hurt her i hurt her i hurt her i hurt her i hurt her i hurt her i hurt her i hurt her i hurt her i hurt her i hurt her i hurt her i hurt her.
I deserve to die.
I cant believe I confided in that one friend, she gave someone my blog address that was the last person i wanted to read this.

I'm going to kill myself today after school.

kisskiss lovelove beperfect

1 comment:

  1. why coulnt you just be honest with i dont understand ive been wanting to see you and figure this out and instead i find out more than i can even handle and here i am blubbering like a little bitch i can hardly breath and now you wont even talk to me, i just thought we had so much more for us..

    ReplyDelete