Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Robert is so Cool :D

Our song is turning out really well. I’ve picked up about 99% of the harmony, just by listening to Robert sing. I was just singing in English, and when chase heard me, he said, “you seriously gotta do American Idol” and then Dalton, who I very strongly dislike, but he has a crush on me. Dalton said, “She wouldn’t win. She’d at least make it to Hollywood.” So I had about five seconds of feeling good before I got shot down. Can’t I ever enjoy a moment of feeling remotely good about myself?  I didn’t eat lunch today… Yay… my friend (you know what, I give up trying not to name names.) Robert. He’s the one I had the Eatspirational talk with. He was very disappointed in me. I didn’t really know what to do, because I knew I couldn’t eat today. But I really want to. I like the idea of having a binge day every Monday, but that makes me want it all the time. Sometimes, especially today, I just want to give up. I’m so hungry right now, and I can’t stop thinking about food. I want nothing more than to binge right now, but then I would have to purge, and I’m not letting myself do that anymore, because I lost so much blood the last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment