Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Tuesday

May 3, 2011
Tuesday
10:14 am
It’s my girlfriends’s birthday today. MY BABY IS FOURTEEN! I know, I know, she’s a lot younger than me. Don’t judge. I’m so excited for her party this weekend. Oh, this is gonna be aweeeeeeeeesome! :D
She might make me eat food though…:/
Yesterday was interesting, but I’m too lazy to type all that happened… ugh. I’m seriously exhausted. Not just like, y’know, my body, but my soul, my mind. Can you die of sleep deprivation?
Sometimes I wish I was a boy. Things would be a lot less complicated if I were a boy. I mean, sure, there would still be the age thing between my girlfriend and I, and I would be compared even more severely to my brother, but at least then some of the feelings I feel would be less confusing, like when I look at a girl and go, “hey, she’s cute.” But it would be weird because I would still look at guys as cute. Plus, guys don’t sing the way I do, and guys don’t like to wear cleavage-y shirts, or sometimes dress up, or lots of black eyeliner and funky eye shadow, or chick flicks, or Gerard Way, or Chase Crawford. Unless he’s bi, in which case singing, cleavage-y shirts, eye shadow, and chick flicks still wouldn’t apply. Probably.
I’m super depressed that I won’t get to see my girlfriend on her birthday. Doesn’t my life suck? Plus, I’m in chemistry. I DON’T GET CHEMISTRY! FUCK! This bullshit is PISSING me OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH. SORRY. I’m fine.

Lunch:
I caved, okay? I fucking caved. Today was a fail whale in the terms of dieting.
1 Pb&j sandwich= 146
1 ½ rolled tacos= 142

No comments:

Post a Comment