Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I just didn’t feel like writing. I still don’t, but I’m forcing myself to, for the sake of remembering. My girlfriend dumped me Sunday night. Well, she sort of dumped me. It’s more like we had to break up because her dad found out about us. She left her phone on the counter while she went running, and her dad read all her texts. He shared them with both her stepmom and her mom. Her dad said that if she kept being like that he would put her in a foster home. Her mom didn’t say this as harsh, but said that she needed to change or she wasn’t going to fight for her anymore. Her mom had been trying to get her out of her dad’s life for years, but my girlfriend still had to do the back and forth between houses.

Now, were trying to just be normal friends. How can I be “just friends” with someone I’ve slept with? We both still love each other.

I’ve been failing at the diet recently. There was pizza out at lunch yesterday, because Amanda’s mom brought it. I had two slices, and lemonade. And I had a lot of dinner. We went to the gym, where I worked on my abs, legs, and fatass. Then we went home and ate ice cream. Today I’ll do a lot better.

I was going to kill myself last night, but Patrick spent 2 hours with me after school, and made me promise I wouldn’t. And I told him I would never kill myself, but I know I won’t be able to keep that promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment