Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I'm in a Committed Relationship to Being Single

I would kill myself, but that would make them feel guilty, wouldn't it? Or at least, if they cared. I don't want to give them the satisfaction. I'll die slowly; my habits will kill me sooner or later. So I'll just drink and smoke and puke and starve and cut, because it's who I am. I don't know any better.
I did once, but she's gone now.


And yet, alot of the time, I'm just fine, and happy, and it doesn't bother me at all. It only bothers me when I know that she still thinks I would ever cheat on her. With Eliana. Kristin knows that Eliana was flirting with me. I read Kristin the messages. I never understand why when someone is accused of cheating, it is only the fault of the person in the relationship. What about Eliana and her flirting? She knew I was in a relationship, and still had the audacity to chat me on facebook and flirt it up. Tha fuck?!


Okay, moving on. People are stupid, and I'm sticking to guys from now on. If I ever date again. For now, I really like being single. And I know that I just bitched about the drama, but to be honest, I just don't like people thinking things about me that aren't true.

Moving on AGAIN. I'm losing weight steadily again :) I will get there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment