Thursday, December 8, 2011

People suck.

Do you know how nervous I am, my dad's twin brother (I've called him Uncle Daddy since forever) is coming to listen to me singing in German at Mass today. I’m going to be singing Silent Night. HELP!
I feel like I’m only losing weight on my stomach. My ribs don’t show on my chest, and they did last year. Also, my back doesn’t really look that bony. Other than my spine, nothin. A little bit of visible shoulder blade, that’s it. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. Just gotta keep plowing on. I hope I can be at least 98 by the time my brother gets home for Christmas, I wonder if he will notice the difference. Doubtful. I wish I had a good picture of me at the end of the summer, so I could compare it to now. The problem is, at SuperCamp, I got used to the whole “excited about food” attitude we had there, so I kept it almost the rest of the summer. Then, when summer was almost over, I had what is called a triggering moment. I tried to put on my black cutoff shorts, and I COULDN’T. I panicked. I didn’t really change though. I just became aware of my fatness.

I just sang. It went fine. I don’t know why I was overreacting. It went amazingly well.

Robert and I are going to have a conference with this idiotic teacher at my school. He continuously insists on singing in the mass choir even though he doesn’t know the songs and doesn’t attend practices. So today we had to stall for awhile because we were waiting for the Priest to arrive, so he decided to sing. Which is fine, its whatever, except the first song he sang was SILENT NIGHT. AND HE DIDN’T KNOW THE WORDS. Fuck my life.
So here is what were going to say, in a nutshell.
(Ha-ha imagine us sitting in a giant nutshell talking to him xD)
“So I understand that you tried to keep with the fact that we were singing Christmas songs this week, but understand, if you would EVER attend practice, you would have known that we had plans for Silent Night. Now, seeing as you are a teacher, we understand that it is necessary for you to be in your classroom from 3:00 pm to 3:40 pm, which, coincidentally, is when Mass Choir practices occur. Therefore, we regret to inform you, due to the problems you present to the efficiency of the mass, we will have to ask you not to participate any longer. We ask all of our Mass Choir members to follow these rules, and it is only fair that we ask you to comply as well.”
Or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment