Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Amazing

Kenzie, if you don't want to hear this stuff, don't read it, 'cause I'm tired of catering to everyone else's feelings on my blog. I know that sounds harsh but Kenzie you know I'll always be your friend, and I am just fed up of being who everyone wants me to be.

Saturday night was the BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE. I have bruises on my neck, bruises on the front of my hips (and on the area in between them...), on my legs and arms, and my bottom lip is swollen. IM SO HAPPY. Libby and I talked through some painful issues in my life, like my anorexia, and stuff like that...
I mean, I'm not done... But at least now I make an attempt to be okay.
Libby and I are a lot closer now, I think. I tried to make her understand why I'm not ready, but she didn't really... Get it... whatever... I’ll make her see somehow...

I had oatmeal for breakfast J
I’m so ridiculously happy today. I feel like nothing could go wrong, nothing could bring me down from this high. Holy Mary Mother of God I’m in love.
If I ever had any doubts… well just look at me! my hands are shaking, my heart is pounding, I have this little ache on my side where her hand was when we fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment