Sunday, March 10, 2013

Comparisons Are Easily Made

I always compare myself to my brother. He always got straight A's, the prettiest girls, the sports scholarships. He gets along perfectly with my parents, and my parents treat him with love and respect. He's a fantastic older brother, and is very protective of me. He went on to get accepted to a college with a 17% acceptance rate, The Air Force Academy. I can't even graduate high school. I'm not the only one to make this comparison, either. My parents, other parents, teachers, and even friends have asked me why I'm not more like him. I wish I was.

1 comment:

  1. Well my brothers are dicks.. Sometimes its better not to compare you were made just the way you are to experience your life feeling like you. You're not too shabby :P

    ReplyDelete